Saturday 7 February 2015

Tonight's 10 Step Skin Care Routine

I know everyone wants perfect, fresh skin but you have to put in some work for you to achieve that. Here's my steps for tonight.


I've forgotten to put the Foam Cleanser and Pore Mask in the photo.
1. My Little Beauty's (My Little Box's own brand) Eau Micellaire Démaquillante. This is like Bioderma and Garnier's Micellar Water. It delicately cleanses and removes makeup from your face and eyes. It also helps improve skin complexion with the help of aloe vera.



2. I then washed my face with Ariul Stress Relieving Purefull 
Cleansing Foam. Lime scented foam on your face, mmmmm. Very refreshing.


Reused the photo from the Thanksgiving box review

3. It's been ages since I used a pore mask and I just happen to get my hands on Pro You Pore Control Facial Mask. I tried it and I think I'll use it again because it's easy to use, rinses easily and left a clean feeling on my face. I kept the mask on for 20 minutes and rinsed it off with lukewarm water.



4. Gokmul Care Ultra Ampoule Toner,  best toner EVER - need I say more? I like patting this toner on my face instead of using cotton 
wool, I'm weird like that.


5. Cellbydate Galacto Zero Essence. This preps up the skin for the 
deluge of creams and serums I'm about to pack on. Same with the toner, I use my hands to pat this essence on.


6. AHC Hologram Moisture Serum. I use this when I use a wash off mask to boost the moisture on my face. This serum I normally spread then pat on for better circulation and absorbency.



7. Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream is one of my go to eye creams. It's light but packs enough goodness to keep those lines away from my 
face. I usually wait for 2 minutes before proceeding to the next 
step to allow my skin to absorb eveything I just put on. 



8. I then use Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream to calm those angry blemishes. I'm quite generous with this gel cream and slap tons on. 



9. I'm almost done, I swear I am. I love Tonymoly's Appletox to help keep the moisture in and boost the snail with apple and honey. I then wait for 5 minutes to give my face time to absorb everything.



10. Last step! I use Tonymoly's Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack to seal all the products I just slapped on my face. 



I know it's a lot but trust me, it makes a huge difference and you will thank yourself in the future for investing all that time to the promotion of your skin. So what's your skin care routine! 


Princess xx 



3 comments:

  1. Great routine. I loveee the packaging of Tony Molly products! xxxx
    Would you like to follow each other?
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will follow later as my phone won't let me.

      Delete