Sunday 1 February 2015

Memebox Luckybox 12

So I got my BF to buy me the Luckybox bundle last year and Luckybox 12 is my first Luckybox. Let's see if I get Lucky - no pun intended.



UNNI RECIPE Vitamin Recharger Essence 55ml

     This item retails for $18 online. According to the info card, this is a vitamin recharging, tone brightening essence that enriches dull, dehydrated skin with 6 different vitamins, lemon extracts, orange extracts, grapefruit extracts, lime extracts and niacinamide. That's a lot of extracts to put in one essence. Hopefully, it will live up to my expectation. I will try this out starting next week and I will keep you posted on how it is and if it can replace my Benton Snail Bee Essence.



LANGSRE Rose Berry 70 Sleeping Pack 50ml

     This item retails for $30 online and it comes in a glass jar and a wee spatula. The rose smell is not over powering like the Dipodeur Dress Perfume from the Christmas Collection. It smells like yummy Rose flavoured Turkish delight. It has little bits inside but gets absorbed in the skin. It's quite sticky at first but it dries quickly and doesn't leave you feeling sticky all night. 



PUREPLUS+ Lip Treatment 10g

     This item retails for $9 online and is available in 3 flavours, Strawberry, Honey Bee, and Milk bebe.  I got the Strawberry flavoured one.  It's suppose to fill in wrinkles and help plump up the lips. I didn't feel any plumping action with this lip treatment but it did moisturise my lips. Too moisturised if I'm honest. It was a tad bit sticky and my hair keeps getting stuck to my lips because of it.



RIRE Pigment 2.5g

     This item retails for $12 online and is available in 5 different shades. 01 Snow White, 02 Gold Clutch, 03 Peach Peach, 04 A-Pink and 05 Club Burgundy. I got 02 Gold Clutch.  It's not as good as MAC Pigments but it's a pigment pot, it's bound to be better than your average eye shadow. 



PISTEO Bright & Pure C Serum 7ml

     The full size, 7ml x 4 retails for $100 online and on Memebox shop.  I love this serum and it's a shame I can't afford to buy tons of it. It brightens up my complexion and keeps it healthy looking. I cannot recommend this serum enough. If you can afford it, buy it, it's the best serum out there.



TONYMOLY BCDation All Master SPF30 20g

     The full size, 50g retails for $24 online. If you're running late and don't have time to put your face on, then this cream is your new best friend. It's a makeup base, BB cream, CC cream, and foundation in one. I use it every morning to when I go to work.




I love 4 of the 6 items in this box and those are the big ticket items so I'm really pleased.


Princess xx

1 comment:

  1. You've got a lovely blog and I really like your writing, that's why I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    To find out more about it, visit the following link:I've been nominated for a Liebster Award :)

    Salha | Abuhayar

    ReplyDelete