Monday 9 February 2015

My Honest Skin Mini Haul

I think everyone who knows about Memebox and does not live in the US, Korea and China got very upset when they, Memebox, announced that they will no longer cater/ship to our respective countries. It's a sad moment but life has to go on and we have to find somewhere else to get our KBeauty fix. I found the Honest Skin website mainly because I was looking for the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Clay Mask that everyone has been talking about. I was lucky enough to have been able to buy it on a discounted price and reasonable shipping fees. Back to my mini haul...



ELIZAVECCA Milky Piggy Carbonated Clay Mask 100g

This is a creamy clay mask that bubbles up a few minutes after application. The bubbles clean and unclogs the pores while the clay clarifies, tightens and tones the skin. It also dries out blemishes and helps prevent  pore congestion. This is more suitable for someone who has combination to oily skin. 

TIP: Apply the mask fast as it will start to bubble up in a few minutes. Make sure you avoid the eye area and wait for the fun to begin. You will feel some tingly sensation whilst the mask is bubbling away. After 5 minutes, rinse the mask with lukewarm water. Make sure you massage your face while washing and just do your normal skin care routine afterwards.



TONYMOLY Aqua Aura UV Moist Cushion SPF50+ PA+++

I finally caved in and bought a cushion just to see why everyone wants a cushion. Turns out that cushions provides cleaner application to give you that smooth, dewy soft glow. This Tonymoly cushion provides long-lasting UVA and UVB protection to help fight premature aging and wrinkles. The main ingredient for this product includes Alaska glacier water, Aloe Vera, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Chamomile Extract and Elder Flower Extract. 

TIP: Apply after your normal skin care routine. Use the puff and dab on themoist pad lightly - the puff soaks up a lot, then tap away. Concentrate on one area at a time and blend away for a smooth 
silky finish. 


 

NATURE REPUBLIC Original Power Hydro Ampoule 

I wanted to add ampoule to my routine but I found that they are too expensive so when I found one at a reasonable price, I had to get one and try it. This moisturising ampoule contains hyaluronic acid that supplies moisture to the skin. 

TIP: This ampoule is quite thin so apply it after your toner. If you're like me, apply it after the essence because I use Cellbydate Essence which is a lot thinner than the ampoule. Use 2-3 drops on your fingers and apply on your face. Gently pat your skin after to enhance absorption.




FREEBIES!!

BANILA CO. Miss Flower & Mr Honey Cream

This cream is made of black yeast honey ferment 42% niacinamide adenosine. It helps provide the skin with moisture and nutrition for long hours. Apparently, black honey extract provides silky glowing skin. Use as a last step of your skin care routine. It smells so 
nice - like honey.



THE FACE SHOP Mango Seed Cleansing Butter 

SKINFOOD Broccoli Cleansing Foam 

MISSHA Signature Real Complete BB Cream



I know there were rumours about Honest Skin sending fake Elizavecca Masks, I can tell you this, not only do they sell authentic products, they also make sure that your order is well packed and they give ample amount of samples. 
Princess xx



2 comments:

  1. The Elizavecca mask sounds interesting, I would really like to try it.

    I also want to use this comment to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    If you would like to accept it, visit the following link to learn what is it about: I've been nominated for a Liebster Award :)

    Salha | Abuhayar

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like really great products, haven't heard about any of them before

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete