Friday 20 February 2015

Get your Geek on - my monthly Pops

For geeks and nerds out there that loves vinyl figures, I present you my new Pops for this month. I have discussed the subscription service Pop In A Box a while back. 


My growing collection of Pops

This time I have opted to get 2 Pops instead of 1 and I got figures from one of my favourite shows - Game of Thrones. I got Cersei Lannister and The Hound. Sweet!





Pop In A Box has recently increased postage prices to £3.50 for 1-6  Pops. Same prices for the subscription though. 1 Pop for £8.49, 2 Pops for £16.88, 3 Pops for £25.17, 4 Pops for £33.36, 5 Pops for £41.45 and 6 Pops for £49.44. Not bad if you're a collector of anything cute.

Cersei Lannister

The Hound

See how cute they are? Well, I don't know about The Hound but Cersei looks fab. For those who want to know more about Pop In A Box's services please click HERE

Princess xx

2 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I especially like your Wolfman one :) thanks for sharing x

    www.amandasays.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete