Saturday 14 February 2015

How was your Valentines Day?

I woke up this morning to the sound of someone knocking on the door.  There was this lady holding a vase with a bunch of red tulips and asked if I was the lady on the list. It's me, the flowers are for ME!! I love tulips too. I didn't think I'll get anything today because the other half has been ill for 2 days and couldn't get out. I have also been constantly around him for 2 days and I didn't see him order them online. I feel so lucky to get my favourite flowers and a nice card on Valentines from a sick man. 




My Perfect Valentines

He knows how to pick cards too.. Ain't it pretty? He gave me the red and white ceramic figurine for last year's Valentines day. We didn't go out today but we had a great time watching TV and playing with the cats. It's the perfect date in my opinion. Whatever you did today, be it with you other half, family, friends or pets, I hope you had a blast.
Princess xx



No comments:

Post a Comment