Friday 27 February 2015

My Little Box by Fleur de Force

I know it's really late for this December My Little Box review but as the saying goes, it's better late than never. Here we go, December My Little Box in collaboration with YouTube star Fleur de Force. 


I didn't enjoy this box as much as I did the previous ones because half the accessories that came with it went to other people. Don't get me wrong, this box was useful and it was perfect for christmas but I would rather keep the stuff to myself thank you very much.


Everyone got a set of fancy masking tape, a roll of black and white gift wrapping string and a pack of fancy gift tags. The masking tape were perfect as I've run out of washi tape over the holiday season. 



I have misplaced my headband/ear warmer that's why I have no individual photo of it. I got the peachy coloured one. It has hints of gold and it looks lush. I don't recommend it an ear warmer if it's too cold, it simply cannot replace a hat during those cold winter months. If you're staying indoors and want to look stylish, it's perfect.

COWSHED Wild Cow Invigorating Body Lotion 100ml 

This item retails for £18 and it's perfect for the cold weather. It's packed with natural ingredients, like shea butter to help hydrate and moisturise the skin. This body lotion has a hint of lemongrass and ginger and it smells refreshing.


L'OCCITANE Creme Precieuse Immortelle 

This item retails for £45 for 50 ml and it's another winter must have. It has triple action to help the skin appear younger, firmer and smoother. How I wish my box came with a full size one but I'm still happy I was able to try this Creme out. 


MY LITTLE BOX My Little Beauty Lipstick 

This lipstick is from My Little Box's own brand, My Little Beauty and is available on My Little Corner for £15. It's not available to ship to the UK yet but My Little Box has said they are hoping to ship here soon. I wasn't really impressed with the colour to be honest. It looked very pink but once applied, it just looked like a lip balm. 




I would rate this box 7/10, not bad but not as good as the other My Little Box's that I've received. This subscription service is still better than most out there and if you want to know how to subscribe, visit their page HERE

Princess xx







No comments:

Post a Comment