Wednesday 25 February 2015

My Morning Routine

How many of us get up very early in the morning and go to work without taking care of our skin? I was akways thankful that I inherited my father's good skin. I took skin care for granted for years until I had a massive hormonal imbalace in 2014 that gave me adult acne. Now I've learned my lesson and started to pay more attention to skin care and this is my morning routine today (I mix and matcheveryday depending on what my skin needs). 

My morning routine is slightly quicker than my night one but it doesn't mean I cut corners, I just leave out other 'ingredients' to make it faster. 



I always start my routine by washing my face with a facial wash/foam/soap. Today, I'm using Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser to boost my skin for that radiant look. What I do is massage the cream on my face for about 2 minutes then rinse my muslin cloth in hot tap water and gently polish off the cream. 


I then use my Dr. Jart Water-Act Skin Mist GMO-free Toner. This toner is perfect for oily people like me. It's very light, feels like water. I just spray it directly on my face and pat it on until dry.


Next I used Etude House Moistfull Super Collagen Ampoule Essense. I love this product and it's my go to essence when I'm feeling lazy to experiment. Just a few drops goes a long way.


For the serum, I'm using The Yeon Jeju Hallabong Mild All In One Serum. This is one of first korean skin care products I've ever used and I love it. I use this at least once a day simply because it smells lovely, it's light and it doesn't irritate my skin.


My skin has been off lately and needed a bit of sparkle. Diamond Illuminator Ampoule is just the product I need to give me that sparkle I need. Just a few drops on the face and neck is all I need for that immediate glow. 


This next step is one that I always forget. Eye Cream. Today i'm using Clinique's All About Eyes Cream. Just dab a little bit of cream on the eye area and wait for a minute or two, long enough for the cream to be absorbed by the skin.


I'm almost done, I promise. For my cream, I'm using Shara Shara Sake Ceramide Sake Cream. It's quite thick this cream so I used just a little of it. It smells gorgeous and the pot looks lovely don't you think? 



For my last step, I'm using my Tonymoly's Aqua Aura BB Cushion to achieve that dewy look for the day..


8 steps in 20 minutes - not bad considering I'm always in a hurry in the morning. 

Princess xx

2 comments:

  1. I love having a nose into other peoples products...Whats the Dr Jart like?
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Jart is lovely, it's lightly scented and it's like water but doesn't dry your skin. It's perfect for oily skin - like mine.

      Delete