Saturday 31 January 2015

Memebox My Lovely Boutique

Memebox has issued a warning about this box.  They said that anyone who's a sucker for cute and exquisite packaging will surely love this box. I put my hand up.. I'm one of those suckers and I love this box. 

My Lovely Boutique Box is $23 + $6.99 shipping, this box has 5 full size items and 1 deluxe sample. What more do you want? 



SHARA SHARA Acerola Moist Oil Balm 30ml

     This item retails for $17 at Memebox shop.  This balm is perfect for people who needs extra moisture to help replenish dry, flaky skin.  It's made with macadamia seed oil, horseradish seed oil, aloe vera leaf extracts, peach extracts and acerola extracts. It smells very nice and it comes in a very nice red tin. 



SHARA SHARA Only You Necklace Lip Balm 

     This item retails for $34 at Memebox shop.  I got No. 1 Juicy Peach and let me tell you this, the packaging is to die for. It looks so nice - other people received a damaged necklace but my one's divine. The colour is not the best one but it's all about the packaging for me.  



SHARA SHARA Natural Shining BB SPF 36 40g

     This item retails for $16 at Memebox shop.  This is one of the first Korean BB cream that I have used.  I was very hesitant to use this as it says Shining and I'm oily. I don't need anymore shine on my face thank you very much.  However, I do write reviews and I cannot write a review unless I have actually tried the stuff.  I wear this BB Cream after my Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream and I actually like it.  I use a small amount to give me the dewy look I'm looking for.  



ETUDE HOUSE My Castle Hand Cream 30ml

     This item retails for $7 at Memebox shop.  It's not the best hand cream in the market but it sure does look pretty.  I love the packaging so much I just put my favourite hand cream in it and take it wherever I go.  I got the Ice Frozen one and I love the scent - very fresh.



TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Dinoplatz Cinema City 10ml

     The full size retails for $30.  This CC cream is so nice it's a shame Memebox sent a deluxe sample.  It covers and corrects most of the imperfections on my face and it sort of blurs and perfect my skin.  I need more of this cream - I really do.



THE YEON JEJU HALLABONG Energy Pack 3g x 4ea

     This item/s retail for $6 for 4 pots of yogurt-like masks that treat specific problems.  I got 2 Live Packs that basically  provides cooling effect on the skin.  I also got 1 Pore Ghassoul Pack which treats the pot holes on my face and helps get rid off excess sebum and dirt.  Lastly, 1 Peeling Gel that gently exfoliates away dead skin cells for a smoother complexion. Make sure to apply on a clean face, wait for 15-20 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water.



Over all, I love this box not for the quality of the items but the packaging. 

Princess xx


No comments:

Post a Comment