Friday 16 January 2015

Funko Pop Characters in a Box

I was getting more and more disappointed with Memebox and Birchbox so I started looking for different exciting boxes available to the UK.  I found one that sends you pop characters in a box... I found Pop in a Box





It's a monthly subscription box that sends you Funko Pop Characters in a Box. There are several options with this subscription and these are:

1 POPS - £8.49
2 POPS - £16.88
3 POPS - £25.17
4 POPS - £33.36
5 POPS - £41.45
6 POPS - £49.44


They basically bill you anytime between the 1st-20th of the month then they ship your collectable POP, it takes 5 - 10 working days.  For the first month, I just wanted to try it out to see if I'll like the service - I did and so did my bf.  So this month, we got 2 POPS, one for me, one for him. 

If subscribing isn't your thing, you can also buy Pops from their online store or reserve difficult to find Pops and have them delivered to your doorstep. 

So this is my first box - and I got...

Lumpy Space Princess

I'm pleased with the pop character they sent, not only did they give me a Princess pop they also sent me an uncommon pop.  To top it all off, they even included a pack of popping candy.  For £8.49 + £2.98 shipping, I think it is totally worth is considering the cheapest LSP pop I have seen on ebay is £14.99 and there's not popping candy. I am one happy Princess.

Princess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment