Saturday 31 January 2015

Memebox Christmas Collection 1 - Stress Free Holiday

We all know how stressful Christmas could be that is why Memebox has curated a box to address this problem. I got this box thinking that I would be able to de-stress after the holiday season - I was wrong. I got a bar of soap, deodorant and an awful smelling perfume. Read on for details.



RECIPE BY NATURE Ice Cream Swing Gloss 6g

     This item retails for $6 and while it's really cute and smells lovely.  I don't really have any use for it. I can't, for the life of me, keep a keychain intact - ever.  I also don't have any young cousins or niece to give this too. 



ANGEL'S Black Head Eraser Coconut 97%  100g 

     This item retails for $12 and while I hated the fact that Memebox put this bar in my box, I, nevertheless, had to try it out and tell you what I think about it.  First, I don't like using the entire soap and leaving it there to get soggy so, I chopped it up into small cubes.  This way, I only use a small portion at a time, keeps my soap fresh and make it last longer. Now, what do I think of this coconut soap? I actually love it. It cleans really well and does not dry up the skin.  Best thing about it is that, it does not smell strongly of coconut, you just get a hint of coconut.  





DIPODEUR Dress Perfume 150ml 

     This item retails for $19 and is available in 6 scents.  03 Lemon & Ylangylang, 07 Orange & Fiore, 12 Rose & Flower,21 Figuier & Grass Leaf, 24 Lime & Mandarine, and 27 Iris & Whitebouquet.  Why oh why did you send me the Rose & Flower one Memebox??? It smells awful, I can't use it and I most certainly can't give it away.  I can't even use it as pillow perfume. It's just blehhh... NO NO NO just NO.



DD'ELL Moisture Facial Mask 23g

     This item retails for $7.  I got the 04 Gold Kiwi Mask and judging by the price - it should be good.  I have not tried this one out simply because I have 90 masks to go through and I'm saving this one for that special pick me up day.  This mask is formulated with mineral-rich  deep ocean water and vitamin-rich gold kiwi extracts.  It is suppose to deliver moisture relief, soothing and detoxifying effects while treating skin pigmentation for a brighter, youthful complexion. 



NEOGEN Neoday' Don't Cry, Armpits Deodorant Perfumed Stick 15g

     This item retails for $17 at Memebox shop. I know what you're thinking, that's a bit steep for a deodorant isn't it? I'm thankful it came with the box because I'm not paying $17 for a deo stick. It's a handy stick to carry around and it does what it says on the label - doesn't make your armpits cry.



SHARA SHARA Gold Lable Repescargo Cream 50ml

     This item retails for $41 and it's designed to replenish, brighten and repair dry, ageing skin.  It consists of 70% pure snail secretion filtrate with a blend of gold, pearl, hyaluronic acid and glucosamine to deliver intensive moisture relief. I have not used this product yet as I'm trying to finish my Benton Snail Bee products.  I will let you know once I have tried it, so stay tuned.


I'm still 50/50 with this box mainly because I haven't tried the mask and the gold label repescargo cream yet but the other products in the box? Not too crazy about them I'm afraid.

Princess xx


No comments:

Post a Comment