Thursday 22 January 2015

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Review

I work in a mental health residential facility for 12 hours a day 3 days a week.  Most of you might think it's an easy job, it can be except I deal with elderly people with mental health issues and no 2 days are the same.  In fact, things change so fast most days I don't even have a break. Stress, dehydration, unhealthy diet would normally cause skin drama but I'm lucky I don't have to deal with that.


My secret? Collagen - lots of it. I use the Etude House Moistfull Collagen before I go to work. But before I go into the details of how I manage to keep my face fresh for work, I want to ask, do you know what Collagen is? Do you know what it does? I'm asking this because there's a lot of skin care products out there and you should always choose which one you need and would it work for your skin type.


Lets talk about Collagen, I'm not a skin expert and what I write here are things I've read and things I tried. Collagen is a protein present in our body.  It provides integrity, firmness and elasticity to sustain tendons, skin and cartilage. Collagen basically keeps the skin supple. I know what some of you will say - collagen does not get absorbed by the skin. Yes, I know. It's molecules are far too big to pass through the skin but what it does is hold the filler in the wrinkles and keeps the skin hydrated. 

Smashbox 


Like I said earlier, I use collagen in the morning simply because I want a short morning skin care routine, 6 steps instead of 8-10 steps at night.  Too much? Is it really? Can you buy the feeling of someone telling you, 'you've got such amazing skin' or 'I can't believe you're 32' and the best one 'do you have an ID?' when purchasing alcohol and lottery tickets (yes, that happened to me in the last 3 years). How do I do it? Strict skin care routine. I use the Etude House Moistfull Super Collagen Ampoule Essence and Moistfull Collagen Cream in the morning before I go to work. I got 10 sachet samples of the ampoule essence from Beauty Net Korea for $4.26 which is £2.81.




This essence is very thin and gets absorbed very quickly. It has a very light citrus smell and is best used after normal toner.  I then use the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream on my face and neck. The cream has a stronger citrus, floral scent than the ampoule essence but not it's not overwhelming. It's actually quite a relaxing scent to put on your face every morning. 



If you're still unsure of which order to put your creams on I have included the chart below to guide you. 
Beauty Net Korea


Princess xx



No comments:

Post a Comment