Saturday 31 January 2015

Memebox Christmas Collection 2 - My Holiday Glam

I got the Christmas Collection bundle as soon as they hit the shelf and boy did I regret it. Especially this box because I'm not a very big fan of make up plus the product selection for this box has been awful. Here's why...



PERIPERA Wholly Deep Jewel Pot  3g

     This item retails for a mouth watering $29. It's a very pigmented pot of eye colour but for that amount of money, surely you can just go get a pot of MAC pigment. Anyway, like I said, it's very pigmented and it looks really nice especially if you're going out.  Just remember to keep the inner lid as it keeps the formula moist and intact.



DEOPROCE White Flower BB Cream SPF 35 30g

     This item retails for $12 and is available in 2 shades (21 & 23).  I got 21 and it's lighter than 23.  This BB cream is ok for daily use. It's not as good as the Too Cool For School CC Cream but way better than western BB creams.  



VIVITO Painting Jelly Tint 5.5g

     This item retails for $29.  It's enriched with pomegranate, mulberry, fig and Vitamin E for instant hydration and long lasting lip colour.  It reminds of The Body Shops Lip and Cheek tint but this Vivito Jelly Tint tastes better than the Body Shop's one. 


try it like this


COOL ENOUGH STUDIO The Mirror

     This item retails for $15 and it's not worth it. It looks sleek and modern but I simply don't understand what it's for. I've got a perfectly good, compact mirror - my phone. 



DEARBERRY Rockcat Girl Waterproof Pencil Liner 7g

     This item retails for $5 and I got the Purple liner.  This pencil is OK but not as good as It's Skin Baby Face Liner.  It's perfect for touch-ups, if you're on the go or you can't be bothered with brushes. It says waterproof but it's not waterproof enough for my teary eyes. 



ECLIPSE Poppy Red & Fresh Green 15ml

     These items retail for $7.  They're a lot better than the last nail varnish I got from Memebox. The colours' very vibrant and stays on especially if you apply a base coat first then finish off with a top coat.



I am not happy with this box. I ended up giving most of the contents away to friends. It's a shame that Memebox wasn't able to deliver a really good box for Christmas.

Princess xx

  

No comments:

Post a Comment