Saturday 31 January 2015

Memebox Black Friday Special Edition 5

Memebox Black Friday Boxes were so wanted that I only managed to get the last box and boy was I lucky. It had 3 products that I wanted to try out.


SHARA SHARA Top Talented Skin BB 50g

     This is a triple action BB cream for flawless, bright skin. This cream is suppose to create smooth luminous skin like porcelain by whitening, wrinkle correction and UV protection.  If you're new to K-Beauty please be advised that their BB/CC creams come in (usually) light colours.  If you don't like the whitening or brightening effect, look for a matte cream. This BB cream is better than the one I normally wear for work (Shara Shara Natural Shining BB), it give's better coverage and provides UV protection. 



AHC HOLOGRAM COLLECTION Moisture Serum 50ml

     This retails for $65 - $89 online depending on where you buy it. As Memebox did not supply us with an info card with these boxes, I had to do a bit of research about this product and this is what I found.  AHC Hologram Collection Moisture Serum combines active ingredients and formulation. Colloid and Pharmaceutical function combined to maximise the visual beauty and efficacy with 4D Emotional Liposome - I have NO idea what that meant to be honest. This product aims to improve dryness and brighten dullness using Mineral Water Gel and Tornado Moisturising Essence - Again, no clue what that they meant.  Next is Ice Plant extract to improve moisture in the skin and lastly, it has wrinkle care function to improve wrinkles and fine lines. There's too much information here, all I know is that Hologram Moisture Serum is great for my skin. It really makes a difference, keeps my usually smooth face, smoother if that makes sense.



DEARBERRY Ice Cream Handcream 30ml

     This item retails anywhere from $3.90 to $19.90 (ebay)online. I got the Vanilla scented hand cream and I must say, it smells divine. I love vanilla but other products just over do it making it too sweet. Dearberry got it right - I can't stop smelling my hands mmmm.



DEARBERYY Exfoliating Lip Care Balm 6g

     I got the Raspberry flavour lip balm and it smells so nice. This product is so misleading because it says Exfoliating. I did not feel any exfoliation happening when I tried it. It's more like your normal lip balm in a pot. I'm not particularly keen on this one because I hate dipping my fingers in a pot and smearing it on my lips. I work in healthcare - not advisable. 



BENTON Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream  50g

     I have been saving the best for last.  I cannot recommend this product enough.  First of all, it's a steam cream - I love 'Steam Cream'. Then you have the Snail Bee combination that helps my oily, spot prone face.  It calms my breaks out, whitens the hyper pigmentation left by my monster acne. Other women have said that they can smell something funny with the snail bee creams but I have tried a lot of snail items and I can't, for the life of me, smell anything funky. This product works best if used with the essence. If you're new to K-beauty and are not afraid to smear snail and bee on your face, TRY this. It Works!!



I got this box for $19 + $6.99 shipping and I love it. I have used all the items in this box and I would buy half of them for full price.
     
Princess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment