Saturday 14 March 2015

My Little Frenchie Box

I love My Little Box. It's one of the few subscription boxes I'm keeping and here's why.


This is the February My Little Box in collaboration with Ines de La Fressange - the ultimate Parisian Woman. As always, the box includes 2 well thought accessories, 1 magazine and 1 illustration card. This month's box is has an added bonus, it has 4 beauty products instead of 3. Happy Days!

Looks great doesn't it?
I'll start with the Smart Phone CaseMy Little Box has collaborated with Ines to create this chic mobile phone case. This case does not only look chic, it's functional as well. It has a pocket for you to keep you bank card/tickets. I received the blue case, it's also available in red.


Having a rough day or just need a cute decoration on your desk? This Pot of Messages does the trick. The pot holds 28 special pick me up messages that will brighten up your day.



Now for the beauty products, the first product is By Terry Waterproof Khol Pencil. I haven't tried this yet and judging by its price tag, I expect good things from this pencil. It retails for £23 - yikes!


Next product is another pencil - cheaper one. I got the Super Liner Brow Artist Shaper by L'Oreal Paris. This 3-in-1 eyebrow pencil allows you to draw, discipline and set your brows for that perfect brow shape. 



Ever heard of blotting papers? I love them - I have oily skin. Included in the box is 100 sheets of DHC Blotting Paper. It's made of 100% natural hemp fibres to absorb all the oil from your face. It looks so pretty too. 


The last product is from My Little Box's own brand My Little Beauty. It's a Complexion Enhancer with apricot kernel oil to help bring life back to your skin. It's lightweight and has delicate tint to it. Much like Benefit's That Gal Brightening Face Primer. 



I am very happy with this box, not only did I get that lovely phone case but also received 4 beauty products. Happy Days indeed!

Princess xx









6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this box before but it looks super cute!

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Little Box is my favourite sub. It's well thought of, you'll get deluxe sample sizes if not full size. Try it, you might really enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Love the phone case! I'm desperate to try a beauty box subscription but I just don't know which one to choose!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this one. If you don't like it, you can cancel your subscription in one click.

      Delete
  3. This box is always so amazing! Love everything you've got :)

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely the best sub box out there at the moment.

      Delete