Tuesday 24 March 2015

Blotting Paper - Which is better?

I have really oily skin, even during winter and therefore increases my risks of getting monstrous adult acne. I have two blotting papers to compare today, DHC Oil Blotting Paper and Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets. 







DHC Oil Blotting Paper is made from 100% all-natural hemp fibres and helps mattify your skin. It comes beautifully packaged with 100 sheets of oil control goodness. It's a bit thinner than my usual blotting paper but it does what it says on the packaging. 






KLEENEX Shine Absorbing Sheets. Each pack comes in a wallet with 50 purple, powder free, recyclable paper. The sheets are a bit thicker 
than the DHC ones and they don't break easily as the DHC blotting paper. Then again, I don't dab, I drag the paper across my face furiously to remove my excess oil. 





If you are budget conscious and would like to get more for your money, I would recommend the Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets as they're more affordable than the DHC Blotting Paper. However, if you're more interested in what's in your products, then the DHC Blotting Papers are a lot better. Personally, I like the DHC paper but I'm a bit budget conscious so I normally buy the Kleenex Sheets.

 
Princess xx 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment