Monday 9 March 2015

Foodaholic 3D Snail Natural Essence Mask Review

This mask is made of natural pulp and is soaked in water, glycerin, alcohol, butylene glycol, trehalose, panthenol, methylparaben, carbomer, triethanolamine, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, snail secretion filtrate (0.1%), beta-glucan, disodium EDTA, fragrance, corydalis, ochotensis extract, chenopodium album flower extract, lactuca indica extract, draba nemorosa extract. You might be put off the alcohol and paraben content of this mask. I, myself was a bit sceptical at first but I had to try this Snail Essence Mask.



First of all, I love snail products, it keeps my acne at bay. This mask is a lot thicker than your usual fibre mask. It looks like 2 lengthwise masks fused together in the middle. This 3D Foodaholic  mask does not fit well on my face. There's a lot of gaps between my skin and the mask. As for evaporation, this mask dries out in about 10-15 minutes. 


These are not my favourite masks but they would do especially when I have a breakout. I got these mask from Beauty Net Korea. Considering all the pro's and con's, I would rate this mask a 6/10. 

Princess xx





No comments:

Post a Comment