Friday 27 March 2015

My First Horror Block

Here's another subscription box for you - if you like anything horror that is. I found this box when I was contemplating my break up with other sub services. This is the HORROR BLOCK, the gruesome brother of NERD BLOCK.



This is another monthly subscription service from Canada. It's $19.99 per month plus $12.50 shipping, so roughly around £19-£20 depending on the exchange rate. 


Both Nerd and Horror Blocks include a selection of tshirt (or 2), toys, magazine, Pop Characters and other novelty items. This box includes:



The BF wanted the monthly T-shirts and I get to play with the other stuff in the box. This box is mostly about Hannibal. I got a Hannibal heart stress toy, a Hannibal T-shirt and some Hannibal stickers. Inside the box was a copy of Fangoria Magazine, a Cthulhu Car Suction Sign, a Godzilla Headphone accessory, a DVD of Tales from the Cryptkeeper and last but not the least, my favourite, a film cell from the movie A Nightmare on Elm Street.


I'm really pleased with this box and I'm looking forward to more boxes to come.


Princess xx

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I wish we had this in the UK, I'm a huge horror fan :) enjoy!

    AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it is available to ship in the UK. Try it, they also have Nerd Block which is equally good.

      Delete