Thursday 19 March 2015

Get Organised!

I live in a small flat in London and space is very dear. That's why I have to find a way to organise my collection that's both space saving and cost effective. The answer? Acrylic Organisers. 






This Lipstick Organiser holds up to 24 lipsticks/ lip glosses/ lip lacquers. It's not the prettiest of organiser but it does the job and at £2.27 and free UK delivery, you can't go wrong. 





This multi-purpose organiser looks a lot sturdier than the lipstick organiser. This can be used as a jewellery box or a stationary box. Personally, it looks better as a makeup/ cosmetic organiser. It's perfect for storing your samples, pencils, mascara, serums, etc. Now I just need an organiser for my makeup pallets and blushes.

How do you store your cosmetics?

 
Princess xx 
 






4 comments:

  1. I'd love one of these but I've got nowhere to put them. I might have room for a lipstick one though as they seem to hold quite a lot.

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipstick one is very good especially if you've got tons of lippies.

      Delete
  2. My cosmetics are literally thrown in one draw, with a good portion of my lipsticks thrown in my bag.
    I should probably invest in some of the acrylic organisers! haha
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies for the delayed reply. My vanity corner needs a lot of work. Like you, I need to invest in good, versitile storage/desk. I can't wait till I get the funds for my desk.. 😉

    ReplyDelete