Monday 30 March 2015

L'Oreal Glam Bronze Eau De Soleil Reivew

I love freebies! Not long ago, I received an email offering me a sample of of L'Oreal's Glam Bronze Eau De Soleil. I filled in my details and after 2 months of waiting, I finally received my freebie sample. I received a 20ml bottle of weightless, natural and healthy tan.


This is perfect for summer contouring and highlighting as it's so lightweight and it can be used on top of your foundation or just on its own. 



Don't be scared that it might look too dark, it actually is not. If I could refer you to the swatches above, it looks dark but after blending, you will get a 'soft glow' and not the oompa loompa orange glow other bronzers tend to give you. If you're planning a night out, I would suggest you double up and try to use a beauty blender for a more finished look. It also has a little shimmer to it (not visible on the swatches) due to the gold micro-fine particles in the formula. It also smells quite nice - like fresh summer cotton.

Summer is near and L'Oreal Glam Bronze Eau De Soleil the perfect bronzer for that natural looking tanned skin. Try it and see for yourself.

Princess xx




No comments:

Post a Comment