Tuesday 23 December 2014

Über Late My Little Cosy Box

My Little Box is a subscription box like no other that is why, I was patient and I waited for my November box but it didn't come.  I was worried so I emailed My Little Box and remained in constant correspondence with their customer service and they have assured me that my box is on the way.  I was happy and reassured that I will get my box in December.  I did receive my box on the first week of December.  My Little Cosy Box has arrived and I LOVE IT!!!







The days are shorter and you can feel the biting cold.  Winter is coming.  It's time to wrap up, stay at home and be cosy.  My Little Cosy Box has the perfect accessories to go along with the dreadful weather.  




This month I got a red polka dot microwaveable hot pack, perfect for those long, cold winter nights.  Then My Little Box included the cutest espresso cup with illustrations by Kanako.  Personally, I prefer latte or hot chocolate so I won't be using this cup - it's too cute to use anyway.

Now for the beauty products.  I got a 5ml Essie nail varnish in 73 Cute as a Button.  I love Essie but this colour is more summer than winter but that won't stop me from wearing it.  Then I got a waterproof  ultra long lasting eyeliner from Star Liner in 001 Noir.  Let me tell you this, it does not budge.  What joy to find an eyeliner that does what it says on the label.  Last but not the least is My Little Beauty's Mascara Soin Et Volume.  I have to be honest with you, I haven't tried it as I have 2 other mascara's to finish first but I promise I'll do a review of My Little Beauty's own range of beauty products in the future.

If you haven't subscribed to this box yet, please do as it's totally worth it.  If your box gets delayed, be patient and contact customer service.  This box is worth the wait.





   Princess xx




1 comment: