Sunday 30 November 2014

My Little DVF Box

Better late than never, October has brought one of the, if not the BEST box I have ever received.  My Little DVF Box has arrived in style.


Just Divine

This month, My Little Box has collaborated with one of the best designers in the world.  The woman who introduced us to the 'wrap dress' and who encouraged us to be the women we want to be - Diane Von Furstenberg.  

This box features an amazing DVF signature print scarf which comes in black, green and red.  It can be used in multiple ways, from a scarf, headband, bag to shrug. For videos visit My Little Box Instagram page.  Then there's the DVF lip-shaped brooch which looks amazing.
  Pandora Jewellery UK


The DVF box also has a 10ml L'Occitane hand cream that's perfect for the cold winter months. I got the Vanilla Bouquet which is my
favourite, I just wish it was a little bigger as 10ml is tiny. 



Next is the Kérastase K laque noire Extra Strong Hold 75ml hair spray. I don't particularly use hair spray on my hair as it's difficult, bordering on near impossible, to style. However, my bf said it's quiet good and it lasts. 



And last but not the least, My Little Beauty's Eau Micellaire Démaquillante. This is My Little Box's own brand. You can use this product to delicately remove makeup from your face and eyes and it gently moisturises the skin using aloe vera. I have tried so many cleansing water out there but this little beauty is one of the best I have tried. It's very lightly scented and it goes a long way. 



What do you think? For me, My Little Box is the one box to watch out for. If you like your cosmetics then this box might not be the right one for you however, if you're like me, who's tired of the same tiny samples you get from other subscription boxes, then MY LITTLE BOX is the perfect box for you.  

2 comments:

  1. My Little Box is probably the best box out there. I just love how much care it seems to go into each box.The illustrations are adorable as well. Definitely my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely is a very well thought out box unlike the UK boxes. Delivery takes a bit longer though, still haven't received my November Cozy Box.

    ReplyDelete